OSHA has created the HAZWOPER training course to give protection to employees at hazardous sites. These comprehensive rules make sure that their safety and health at any time implemented appropriately. Each of our HAZWOPER training programs adhere to OSHA rules.
OSHA Courses’ recently upgraded HAZWOPER 8-hour Refresher Training course has been evaluated and also recognized by OSHA.
8-hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training Course Description
This training course meets the specifications laid out in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 hours of annual refresher training program for employees at hazardous waste sites. This particular training course is meant for general site workers who abolish hazardous waste or perhaps who are exposed or maybe essentially subjected to hazardous elements or health dangers. The training course consists of 9 segments overlaying topics related to workplace hazards relevant to Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Subject areas include HAZWOPER rules, toxicology, site characterization, personal protective equipment (PPE), threat detection, medical surveillance, decontamination, confined space entry and emergency procedures. Upon successful finishing of the training course you will get a certificate of completion.
Training course Pre-Requisite Course Pre-Requisite
Enrollment is available to anyone who has already finished the 40-hour or maybe 24-hour HAZWOPER training program.
HAZWOPER Training Course Learning Outcomes
- Read and then learn OSHA rules and specifications
- Sum up Site Characterization
- Be aware of the rules of toxicology and also how they connect with different types of chemical exposures
- Explain potentially harmful circumstances involved in corrosives, solvents, oxidizers as well as reactive chemicals
- Determine the uses for PPE or how to choose the appropriate PPE
- Be familiar with the concepts of decontamination and degrees of decontamination also methods
- Be familiar with the confined space permit program; have the ability to determine the main confined space atmospheric dangers, forms of ventilation and acquire the general comprehension of medical issues connected with confined spaces
- Be aware of the different factors in case of emergency scenario as well as the significance of training program and measures to personal safety along with the safety of other individuals
Be compliant fast – receive your Certificate of Completion immediately after successful course completion